I General terms
- When processing personal data, kidday complies with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and free circulation of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter – the Regulation), as well as other laws and regulations on privacy and personal data in the field of processing.
II Identity and contact details of the controller
- Identity and contact details of the controller: SIA kidday, 40103971029 Reģ.Nr; Ropazu street 12-102, Riga, Latvia, LV-1039, phone: +371 26443245, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org website address: www.veliwool.com
- To communicate with the company’s Data Protection Officer, please write to:: email@example.com
III Processing purposes for which personal data and types of data are intended
- Kidday processes the following personal data for the following purposes:
- Name, surname, telephone, e-mail, delivery and invoice addresses – to ensure high-quality execution of the customer’s order and delivery of the ordered goods to the address indicated by the customer, such ensuring reciprocal fulfilment of contractual obligations.
- Name, surname, telephone, e-mail, delivery and billing addresses – to keep accounting in accordance with the laws and other regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
- e-mail – for sending informative materials to the e-mail address, if the customer has agreed to receive them.
- e-mail, phone, – in order to create personal accounts in our e-shop, you will be able to continue your shopping at any time without having to register again.
IV Processing, protection and storage of personal data
- Kidday uses a variety of technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is stored securely and is accessible to a limited number of people – only authorized persons.
- The recipients of your personal data are kidday, yourself, processors, law enforcement or supervisory authorities, as well as a court in the cases and in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory acts.
- Period for which personal data will be stored:
- Personal data will be processed only for as long as necessary for the execution of the customer’s orders.
- Retention period for personal data storage is in accordance with accounting laws.
- Information about the user account will be stored for three years from the moment of registration or until the data subject asks to delete this account.
- You have the following rights:
- to receive the information specified in regulatory enactments in relation to the processing of your personal data or restriction of processing, or the right to object to processing.
- to submit a request for the exercise of one’s rights in written form. Documents are accepted by kidday via mail, electronic mail (documents signed with a secure electronic signature).
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided and which is being processed, in written form or in one of the most commonly used electronic formats.
- The answer will be sent to you by kidday via mail to the address of residence specified by you or to the e-mail address specified by you with a secure electronic signature.